May you have some relevant facts about myself because it is your prerogative to know my credentials.
I completed my graduation in Law (LLB Hons.) from University of Hertfordshire – UK in 2017. After that, I started my L.L.M – Specializing in Criminal Justice from Queen Mary University of London and completed it in 2018. Instead to start my career in United Kingdom, I decided to come back and serve my homeland with my abilities. And now, I have started my ride on the wave of Judicial System of Pakistan as an advocate at Lahore High Court Bar Association.
Area of practice:
- Life member of Lahore High Court Bar Association.
- Area of practice: Criminal justice cases.
- Facilitate Mediation and Settlement process.
- Matrimonial laws / Divorce laws / Family law.
- Pre/post marriage counselling.